WHAT I WORE:
- Black Drawstring Tunic style blouse (worn with a black cami underneath)
- Black Leggings
- *Option 1 for shoes: Black pointed toe flats with bow (for a dressy look)
- *Option 2 for shoes: Black riding boots (for a more casual look….really cute!)
*Fashion Tip: Outfit can be accessorized with long silver necklace, a nice watch, silver bangles, etc. (Black and silver always look good together)
WHERE TO GET THIS LOOK:
- Black Drawstring Tunic Shirt: JCPenney from Nicole Miller’s line……Oh I got the shirt on sale too
- Black Leggings: Old Navy….bought them on sale as well!
- Black Pointed toe flats: Express
- Black Riding Boots: Shoe Carnival
WHERE I WENT:
- Well when I wore this I wore the riding boots with a long silver heart necklace, and silver and black watch. I got several compliments when I wore it, very simple and chic!