Taking a break from ***Outfit of the Day*** today to show you guys some designs from a fashion show I did back in November. A dance group, NOIR, from Illinois State put on a fashion show “Retro Revolution” focusing on fashion and style from the 70s, 80s, 90s, current, and the future. I designed for the 70s scene! You see it, Platform Heels, Afros, Bell Bottoms, and Loud colors with floral designs!
Description of Garments: (from left to right)
- Model 1: Taupe colored one sleeve dress, jeweled neckline, strappy sandal heels, blonde curly afro wig
- Model 2: Tan colored one sleeve midriff top, Rust colored high-waist bell bottoms, Cognac booties
- ME: Black elbow length sleeve top, Gray paper-bag skirt with Black and white belt, Black pumps
- Model 3: Tan colored quarter sleeve blouse, Gold hoop earrings, Gold necklace, High waist floral shorts, Nude Platform heels (sooooooo cute)!!
Where to get these looks:
- ME!! Everything in this pic (except the black shirt I’m wearing) was made and styled by…..ME!!!
Just wanted to share some of my creations with you all…more to come later, hope you enjoy!
Fashion is architecture. It is a matter of proportions.