Today’s *Outfit of the Day* will be my “transformation edition.” I want to stay relevant with the current season but since I have some pictures from the spring/summer I figured why not show you guys how to transform them into fall/winter outfits…
HERE WE GO!!
**Outfit of the Day: Transformation Edition**
- WHAT I WORE:
- Chiffon floral print ruffle tank
- Camel colored tank
- Olive green pants
- Cognac colored peep toe pumps
(Now I do love wearing heels but wheeeeewwww these shoes make my toes numb,… literally!)
- FOSSIL watch
- Pearl charm bracelet
- WHERE TO GET THIS LOOK:
- Guess what, my whole outfit (blouse, tank, pants, &shoes) came from Forever XXI…I know what your thinking and yes I do shop at other places, you’ll see lol
- My FOSSIL watch was a gift but I think it came from Macy’s
- My pearl bracelet………………*thinking*…………………………….I think I got it from AVON
- WHERE I WENT:
- This particular day I think I went to class (I had to change into some Oxfords though) BUT I also wore this outfit (with a cardigan) to an interview for an internship and GOT IT!
*Fashion Style/ Tip: For people looking for jobs/ internships that are fashion related, you don’t always have to wear business suits for interviews, you can show off your own style!
Now this is a “springy” outfit but to wear this during cooler seasons here’s some suggestions:
- Un-cuff the pants, take off the heels and put on some tan Oxfords or if its really cold dark brown or cognac colored boots always works
- Throw on a jean jacket with a brown infinity scarf, or brown cardigan…or *light bulb appears* a tan blazer would really jazz this up!!
*Tip for blazer: Wear a blazer that hits right at the hip! (for us shorter folks I wouldn’t suggest wearing the “boyfriend” blazer, it may make you look shorter than you are or even “boxy”…that’s no bueno!
Alllllright, that’s it for today guys. If you want to know how to transform your own spring/summer outfits into fall/winter looks, comment here or find me on Twitter (@ELDubEnt) and we can put something Fabulous together!
Until next time,…..PEACE, LOVE, AND ICE CREAM!!