- WHAT I WORE:
- Gold turtle necklace
- Loose fitting long sleeve black shirt
- Black blazer
- Destroyed Jeans
- Cognac boots
- Leopard print scarf
- WHERE TO GET THIS LOOK:
- Black shirt & gold turtle necklace: Forever XXI
- Blazer: almost anywhere!!!…but this particular one came from NY&CO
- Destroyed jeans: anyplace that sells jeans!!! These actually came from Plato’s Closet for $11…I am not ashamed!
**Tip to readers: take advantage of your local consignment stores, examine the clothing thoroughly before purchasing, and wash before wearing!
- Cognac boots: love my Steve Maddens! Where did I get them??? The one and only TJ.Maxx!
- Leopard print scarf: Old Navy on sale 2 for $5 so I grabbed a black one too! **Take advantage of sales!**
- WHERE I WENT:
- To speak on a panel to the juniors and seniors of my alma mater, University Academy and afterwards I went to work.
.:This outfit is cute & chic for any casual occasion, try it out:.
Enjoy! Good day muchachos!!